Who doesn't love Nutella?! Actually, my mum doesn't. Or peanut butter for that matter. Was I adopted?
Anyway. Making Nutella macro-friendly isn't as tricky as you might think. I'm in the middle of reverse dieting and yesterday was a "craving f**king everything" kind of day. So to take the edge off, we came up with this and they were AMAZING. The entire batch makes six biggg brownies.
They took about 15 mins to make, start to finish.
60g chocolate protein powder (We used PNI Supplements Lean Shake Plus in chocolate caramel. This cooks better than standard whey as it's a blend including casein and egg albumen, so it doesn't dry out like other powders)
1 teaspoon baking powder
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180°. Blend the oats into a fine powder, using a blender or a nutribullet.
2. Add the rest of the ingredients, stir together.
3. Gradually add some water (or you could use almond milk if preferred), little by little, stirring as you go, until you get a batter consistency. It shouldn't be too runny, but make sure it isn't overly dry.
4. Spoon the batter into a baking tray lined with greaseproof paper.
5. Pop in the oven and bake for about 8-10 minutes. They should still be quite runny when they come out.
And that's it! Enjoy :)